2014年12月1日月曜日

MR 2-04 School of Rock

I'm going to write about the movie review of School of Rock directed by Richard Linklater. I watched for the first time. I thought that movie is music or school movie, but it is a comedy movie. I love comedy movie, so I thought this movie was so interesting and a lot of fun. This movie's character is very nice. Main character is Dewey Finn. He loves Rock music. If you watched this movie, you must be interested in rock music. I am not so interested in rock. However, I want to listen many rock music. Dewey taught his students that rock is very great and fantastic. When I was watching this movie, I felt rock is the greatest music of all. It was a featured songs. My favorite featured song is School of Rock. I love this music so much. On the other hand, a good song was used in this movie. It was covered music by them that AC/DC. I have been loved AC/DC's music. I was surprised when I watched this movie. I don't think I can listen their music in the movie. I was very excited. I think this movie's a point worthy of note is Rock Battle. This is the best excited scene of the movie. I felt that Dewey's passion for the rock. I respected his passion, and it made me happy. Maybe, rock is all of his life. I don't have such a soul, but I also have passion of reptiles and tropical fish. Therefore, I can understand his passion. There are a lot of things to his life that I should learn. He doesn't give up anything. I have been listened hip-hop music since childhood. However, I decided to listen rock music once in a while. When I listen to rock, I will be remember this movie and Dewey. I want to see this movie again.

314/5828

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿