2014年10月19日日曜日

Polypterus

I am going to write about big fish. Today, I introduce polypterus that is very good fish.


First, my favorite polypterus type is Polypterus senegalus. That is very cute polypterus. I bought senegalus for my first polypterus. The maximum size of the fish is about 40 centimeter but breeding reaches about 20 centimeter or 30 centimeter. The price is so cheap and to breed is very easy so very popular polypterus. We can buy this fish not only a tropical fish specially shop but also home center. Now, they are sold new types for example, long fin or albino type. I don't recommend to buy both types because such types are not so good condition, a short life, weak individual. I think normal type is the best.


Next, I will write about Polypterus endlicheri. That is bigger than sene
galus. The maximum size is about 60 centimeter or 70 centimeter over. Breeding reaches about 50 centimeter. This fish is very powerful fish. I'm breeding this fish. Everyday, two endlicheris are aiming other fish. I'm afraid, someday my snakehead and senegalus is ate by endlicheri.
Endlicheri is the most popular of big type polypterus. Everybody buy this baby fish because they are in circulation that breeding in Southeast Asia.
Breeding individual is very cheap but wild is so expensive. If I bought 120 centimeter size fish tank, I want to buy wild endlicheri. My breeding  endliceri always try to eat other fish. To see the scene is very interesting for me.


Polypterus delhezi is medium size Polypterus. The maximum size is about 40 size. This fish's face is very cool. I think delhezi is the coolest of all Polypterus. Delhezi has a smaller mouth than its body and to other Polypterus.
They has the seven to eight dark vertical bands. Expensive delhezi has clearly bands and wild individual. They often eat silversides, krill, shrimp, gold fish and artificial diet. This Polypterus's habitat is Congo River. I don't know where is Congo River but I want to go the river someday to see the fish. I think wild individual has very good and clearly bands.



I don't introduce more Polypterus but there are a lot of kinds of Polypterus in the wrold. This fish is one of my favorite big size fish.
I will breed this fish forever. If you are interested in this fish, I will teach how to breed Polypterus for you.


393/2502






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿