2014年10月14日火曜日

My favorite food

My comfort food is ''nattomaki''. Because I like natto very much from my childhood. My mother
often made some nattomaki for me. It is very delicious!! Natto is very famous food in Japan. But
almost foreigner dislike it. Because it's smell is so bad! I love natto, but I think natto is very bad
smell. But taste is very very good. It is not only delicious but also good for health and in demand
food. It can be said typical Japanese food. I often go to kaitenzushi. At first I always eat nattomaki.
Talking of sushi, well-known a fresh fish but I like natto better than fish. I go to kaitenzushi to eat
nattomaki. It is the most delicious Japanese food. Another comfort food is miso soup. It is one of
the most famous Japanese food. Miso soup is ingredients in water and to melt miso. My favorite
miso soup's ingredients is tofu and wakame. Eating in winter, I can to get the warm. It is the most
suitable soup to eat cold morning. There are various ingredients of miso soup. Another comfort
food is mentaiko. Because mentaiko is Fukuoka specialty. I lived in Fukuoka until high school
student. So I often eat mentaiko. It to eat with rice. It's very nice delicious. Another comfort food is
ice cream. I eat all year. My favorite ice cream favor is vanilla and green tea. Vanilla is standard
favor of ice cream. Green tea is very famous favor for Japanese. We call it maccha. It is very rich
taste. It often drinking. I have drunk it in Kyoto once. I think it is the most delicious drink I have
ever drink at that time. So I like green tea better than vanilla. Japanese foods are very delicious and

healthy. I love Japanese food. My comfort foods are all Japanese foods.
292/1444

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿