2014年11月30日日曜日

favorite movie

My favorite movie is "Rush Hour". This movie's actor is Jackie Chan. I love kung-hu movie. I think his kung-hu is the best. This movie is my favorite Jackie's movie. I watched it about ten times. I don't get tired to watch this movie. My parents also like his movie, so if his movie is gone on the air, we often watch together. Jackie's movies are very good. I want to watch "Rising Dragon". It must be interesting. If I have a free time, I often watch a lot of his movies. I want to watch his action movie everyday. I think Jackie is the best action movie star all of the world. Someday, I want to buy all his movie. Now, I have only one his movie, it is "Best Kid". It is so interesting, but I'm not so like than old his movie.
152/5302 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿