2014年11月30日日曜日

MR-02 Mission Impossible 1

I'm going to write about the review of Mission Impossible 1. I watched Mission Impossible 1 for the first time. This movie is a lot of fun and very good movie I thought. This is action and spy movie. Main character is Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt. He is very cool guy. This movie's series is famous, popular and interesting series. It is known all over the world. My favorite scene is Ethan noticed squealer, one mate. Other favorite scene is fighting enemy on the TGV. When I was watching that scene I was very exciting and said "go!! Eathan!! kill him!!" I love action scene so this time makes me happy. I'm thinking that "can Tom Cruise good action? The best action movie star is Jackie Chan, by the way can he do good action better than Jackie?" before watch the movie. However I thought to say sorry to Tom. His action is very good. Of course, Jackie better than Tom but he has difference good things. Jackie's action makes everybody smile but Tom's action is very stylish I thought. They have good points each other. After all, everybody can enjoy this movie and action in it. Tom was doing wire action in this movie. That scene is the best in the movie. It looks like spy. Maybe he is a spy character. When I watched that on the TGV fighting scene, I thought this scene seems not a spy. It is my personal image but, Spy must do in secret anything. TGV scene is not secret. Tom is not to do his job on secret. I like that dynamic character, too.
This movie is continuing next series, Mission Impossible 2, 3 and Ghost Protocol. I want to watch next series early. If I went to DVD shop I will borrow it. This movie is very good.
308/4734

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿