2015年1月27日火曜日

BR 2-06 Blue Fins

''The beautiful, blue dolphin is dying"

The hot sun is shining in the blue sky. Jen and her friends are in the beautiful beach. Rick and Jen's friends are swimming and surfing. Rick is enjoying surfing so good because he bought a new surfboard. I thought he is cool guy, I hate him. It is very fast and great. Jen can't surf so she is going to swim and to look at the fish underwater. This sea is so beautiful. I want to swim with her. There are a lot of fish in beautiful sea. She dives under the water. She could see beautiful yellow, blue, green and red fish and small and big plants. It was enviable things. At that time, she found a dolphin. It cannot swimm because dolphin is in a net. The net is round the dolphin's body and the rocks. I felt that dolphin is very pitiful. I want to rescue from this net. Of course, she wanted to help dolphin. And then, dolphin could take a breath of air and swims away. I felt relieved. Next day, everybody is swimming. The lifeguard watches the sea. He found big shark in the sea. The shark is swimming towards the people. People is swimming towards the beach, but shark is very fast. Suddenly, they see another fin in the water. It is a blue fin. It is a dolphin who saved the other day. However, I was still uneasy, because I don't think dolphin can win by shark. Most people thinks shark is stronger than dolphin, but the dolphin hits the shark again and again. It was very surprised. At last, the shark swims away. The dolphin can save Rick and Jen. The dolphin can do in return for them kindness. It was very good story. If Jen was not see and save dolphin, they had eaten by shark.

Sarah Axten, (2005), Blue Fins,UK,Macmillan Publishers Limited.
307/8454

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿