I'm
going to write about my favorite turtle. Rio Grande Cooter is the
most beautifull turtle all kinds of turtle. I can't think only that
turtle if I breed turtle. This turtle lives in Rio Grande river. I
don't know about it so much. I am reseaching about it someday I
bought it. I want to show this turtle's photo to everyone. You must
be favor. To breed it is very easy. Required of fish tank size is not
so big. However, it is not import in Japan now. It costs was not
expensive in the past, but probably be high cost now. For that
reason, I can't buy it even now. If it imported and arrived my
favorite reptiles shop, I want to buy soon. I'm
asking a favor of the shop orner, but it is not found. I am very
sad. I throwing me hand in that using a lot of money.
154/8147
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿