2015年1月28日水曜日

Diary 2

Event 1. Last Soday I went to go shopping to buy a new wallet. However I don't have enough money, so I went back my home.

Event 2. Last Monday I was studying hard only one hour. It was so tired for me. Next week, I will study TOEIC about two hours.

Event 3. Last Tuesday I went my friend's house. We played video game and read a lot of comics. After that, I went to eat dinner. It was very fun in that day.

Event 4. Last Wednesday I stayed at home after school. That day, I have nothing to do things. I did my homework.

Event 5. Last Friday, I went to do fishing with my friend. I always go at river or flume, but we went to Kumamoto port in that day. However, we couldn't fish anything. I'm very sad.

139/12502

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿