2015年1月27日火曜日

BR 2-08 Photo Finish

There is nobody in the bus station”

This story's main character, Lisa is working at a large campany, Black and Sons. The work is very important, but not very exciting for her. Next holiday, she going to go Greece with Alice. Alice is her friend. She is working same company and she is an artist. Lisa thought that wants to work with Alice. Alice called a phone to Lisa, because they must go to get their passports. In the Psot Office, they are got the passport forms from assistant. Lisa forgot her photo in her house. Alice recommended to take a photo in the old bus station, but Lisa hates there. She went to the bus station. There is empty and dark. There is nobody in the photo booth. It made her happy. She want to come back soon after take a photo. Lisa could get a her photo. But it is not her photos. There is a man in the picture. This sentense made me very scary. I thought this story is about friendship, but it is not so. It is horror story. I don't want to read this book more. I hate this book. The four photos show a murder. The four photo show a story. I can't write about this story. Please read a books and you should know truth. Lisa was thinking about this photos. She felt in the danger. She runs away soon. After that, she went police station. They are telling and showing this photos. Lisa is in the bus station again. A young and handsome man is standing by the photo booth. The murderer was caught by police. I thought this story is not so fun. Last scene is too boring.

Polly Sweetnam,(2005),Photo Finish,Oxford,England.


292/9065

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿