2015年1月27日火曜日

My favorite Japanese Freshwater Fish

I'm going to write about my favorite Japanese Freshwater Fish. There are a lot of beautiful fish in Japan. Probably, most every people doesn't know this things. I didn't know in past. About a years later, I was getting tired of foreign fish to breed, so I researched japanese fish on internet. Suddenly, I found very beautiful fish. I could not believe my own eyes. Most japanese people thinks that japanese fish is a modest and reserved, but that is to defy conventional wisdom. Japanese bitterling is very beautiful. It is called Acheilognathus melanogaster . Especially, my favorite Japanese bitterling is Rhodeus atremius atremius. It is called kazetoge in japanese. When I found this fish, I touched by beautiful color. Kazetoge lives in Kumamoto, so I often go fishing to get it, but I can't get ever. Now, I have many kinds of Japanese bitterling and many Japanese Freshwater Fish. I want to size up my fish tank. I am using fish tank of sixty centimeter size. However, I can't be satisfied with something. I want to breed more kinds of fish. If I have more money and the place to put a big fish tank. Someday, I want to realize my dream.
203/7625

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿