2015年1月28日水曜日

My Plan

I'm going to write about what I want to do things. I want to go everywhere, for example I want to go all of Kyushu. I have not gone to Kagoshima and Miyazaki and Saga and Oita. Perhaps, that's all place is very nice. Next month I will go Kagoshima and Miyazaki alone. I think this plan is so tired, but it is a lot of fun for me. I want to eat kurobuta in Kagoshima, and I want to eat jidori in Miyazaki. I don't think only to eat. It is not so that. Ther are other purposes. I want to go aquariums at there. I like fish very much. I want to complete of all aquarium of national. For that reason, at first, I want to complete in Kyushu's aquariums. I had gone Sunshine Aquarium in Fukuoka, Penguin Aquarium in Nagasaki and Umitamago. I don't understand where Umitamago are in. I don't know other popular aquariums. Aqua toto gifu is the most interest aquarium for me. It is fresh water aquarium. I love fish, but my favorite fish is fresh water fish. Therefore, to go this aquarium is my dream and there is my sacred place for me. However, gifu is so far. I have not so enough money. Perhaps, if I could go there, I will be member of society. I wanted to go among the student.

Other my target is to go Snake Center in Gunma. There is so far, too. Snake Center is very popular and famous place for such us. I want to see any venomous snake and giant serpent. If my favorite snake is in this cener, I want to go soon. My favorite snake is Black Mamba. It is the coolest snake, I think, but it have a deadly poison, so we can't breed. It is so sad. If I have a chance, I want to see it onle once.

318/13053

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿