2015年1月26日月曜日

MR2-05 Romeo and Juliet

I'm going to write about the movie review of Romeo and Juliet. This movie is the masterpiece of Shakespeare and this is known by all over the world. However, almost people have not watch only movie. Otherwise, you may know the title and about formal story but, haven't watched movie, TV drama, musical and so on. I had known this story. I was interested in it. However, I was not to make a chance to watch it. In other words, it was my first viewing. First impression was the actor's Leonardo Dicaprio is very cool, youngand good acting. I was knowing him. He was the main actor of Titanic. Romeo and Juliet is romance movie too. I thought so too. Nevertheless, this was gun action movie, I thought. I felt that maybe I borrowed difference movie. Not love romance, Romeo and Juliet was battle of the Mafia. This is the modern Romeo and Juliet. In old times, they used the sword to fight a duel, but now, they don't use it. The brand name of the gun used by them that is ''sword''. I thought that was good ideas. My favorite last of movie story is good ending. If all character can be happiness. It will be a my favorite movie. However, Romeo and Juliet is not so happiness, I had thought. Some people feel like that story dislike it. If you think so, I recommend to rethink. Main character will be happiness that is very important thing, but there is various type of happiness. I was taught it by this movie. It was the moment that changed my sense of values about romance movie's last scene. Romeo and Juliet would be happy forever. If you want to watch love romance battle movie, I want to recommend this movie. Good gun shooting, good story, good actor and beautiful woman actor. I want to watch another Romeo and Juliet, if I have free time.  
323/6930

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿