Stanley
is always scare of everything, so he is called Scared Cat by all cats
in a big town. He was scared of planes, trains, boys, noise and so
on. Stanley is the biggest scaredy cat in town. One night, he was
walking with his friends, Tabby and Snowy. Suddenly, a mouse furry
ran past. Tabby and Snowy going to chase it, but Stanley scared of
the mouse. A mouse run into a house. They chase it and to hunt. They
used a cat flap. In the house, they found the mouse who across the
hall and down to the cellar. Stanley disliked dark down place, so he
will stay there. However, he is alone, now. He felt really scared.
Then, he felt something in the launge. He was very scared. He was
waiting to come back Snowy and Tabby. He thought there is a giant in
the launge, but Snowy found it just a window banging. After that,
Stanley heard a noisein the bathroom. Why he can't stay there. He
felt that is ghost, but it was only the wind. After that, he saw a
lump behind the curtains. He thought that is a monster. Stanley tried
to run, but he was frozen to the spot. At that time, the lady came
home. She is living the house. It doesn't a monster. It was burglar.
From then, Stanley wasn't afraid of anything.
Stanley
was very scared cat, but he is well done. I hate Stanley at first,
but he is good guy. I'm not so like cat. However, I want to live
together with Stanley. Probably, it is a lot of fun for me, because
I'm scared, too. I want to be strong with him.
Russel
Punter,(2008),The SCAREDY Cat,London,Usborn.
296/11537
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿