2015年1月26日月曜日

MR 2-06 Men in Black 1

I'm going to write about the essay about Men In Black1. I watched this movie many times. This movie is so wonderful, interesting and surprised. It was often broadcasted on TV. I love this movie so much. This movie's main actor is Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith. They are a very famous actor all over the world. Tommy Lee Jones had appeared on canned coffee CM. Will Smith is one of my favorite actor. He is very funny and cool guy. His characer is very funny, I thought. I love her next to Jackie Chang.
This movie is comedy. However, not only that. I think there is the most interesting scene is another point. Especially, the last battle scene is the best of the movie. I noticed J and K trust each other. They were good partner.
Any guns are used in this movie. It was not normal guns. It looks like ver cool and performance was bery strong. My favorite gun is minimum gun that was using J for the first time. I had looked this gun, I thought this is not so strong, but destructive power was very amazing. If I could be an agent, I want to use this gun.
They often use interesting machine. If they were found ordinary people, they use the machine such a pen to erase memories. Light radiate from the machine, if you saw this frash, your memories will erase. I want to use it, too.

This movie series are three series. I think Men in Black 1 is the best series of all. Men in Black 2 and 3 is very interesting movie, too. If you want to watch this movie series, I will recommend first seriese. If I have free time, I want to watch another series. I can watch this movie many times. This movie makes us surprised. Please watch this movie.
314 /7244

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿