2015年1月27日火曜日

BR 2-07 Gulliver in Lilliput

The Antelope is going to the Far East”
In 1699, Lemuel Gulliver, ship's doctor likes travelling. He going to the East Indies. One night, they hit by a storm. The ship and the other men disappear under the water. Gulliver arrives at a bearch, but there are not any houses. Next day morning, he get up and found his arms, legs and head can't move. He saw a very little man after he opens his eyes. I found he arrived little people's island. The little man is about fifteen centimetres tall. Gulliver said 'Hello' and little man runs away. When Gulliver saying, his face is so hateful. I thought Gulliver is bad man. After that, there are hundreds of little men, who got bows and arrows. They were speaking difference language for Gulliver, so he didn't understand. Gulliver said'I'm hungry' but little men didn't understand his language, too. Finally, the little men understand what he want to say. Gulliver got meat, bread and so on. It made him happy. Gulliver is simple man. After that, he went to sleep again, and little men took him to the city. Why Gulliver get up? He may stupid. One day, the emperor visits to him in the city. The emperor was speaking something, but Gulliver didn't understand. However, ten clever teachers are taught this country's language, and soon, he can speak this language. Probably, he is clever. Gulliver want to be free, but emperor did not arrow. They look in Gulliver's pocket. They found Gulliver is safety. At last, Gulliver is free. The emperor seeks help to Gulliver, because the people of Blefuscu are bad. Gulliver went to Blefuscu with Lilliput. After that, bad men cannot attack Lilliput. One day, Gulliver leaves Lilliput.
I felt this story is so funny, but last scene is not so much. Gulliver was happy? I don't think so.

Maria Lobo, (2008), Gulliver in Lilliput, Oxford.

319/8773

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿