Mdddletown's
market is used by everybody. Mister Fruit is new shop in this market.
Sara is helping this shop. Mister Fruit is polite and friendly, so
everybody likes him and his daughter. A achoolboy asks for one kilo
of apples. One kilo is one dollor, but Mister Fruit puts some apples
shows smaller than one kilo. Next, young woman will buy two kilos of
orange. Mister Fruit puts about smaller than two kilos and said two
kilos of orange is two dollors. Sara sees everything. In Monday
evening, her father is counting his money. He is so happy, but Sara
is not happy. She was angry about her father didn't sell the correct
weight. He does cheat. However, their mother is dead. I was surprised
to read it. At first, I hate her father when he does cheat their
custmers, but now I was confused. On Thesday morning, Sara's father
is selling the correct weight and takes the correct money. It makes
Sara and the customers so happy. Nevertheles, today's fruits are so
bad. Most people brings back and angry. Mister Fruit is is bad. I
misjudged him. Sara thinks that she don't want to work for wather.
Sara and her father had a quarrel. Sara is lonely. One day, her
father touches fruit and this fruit went bad. For the reason, father
said'Help me, Sara!' Sara touches any fruit. All fruit is OK. All
customers going to buy from Sara. Next year, Sara would be selling at
a market. This shop name is Miss Fruit. She has a good job. Her
father is staying at home. He is very happy.
Finally,
Sara and her father will be happy. I think this is so good. Sara is
most important existence for her father. They can get a lot of money.
Sara could find good job.
Norman
Whitney,(2005),Sara Says No!,England,Oxford.
307/11241
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿